Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sep 3 - Client Contact - Developing Project Aims

Via e-Mail, I have been contacting my client the past few days to ensure that the Project Aims are to her benefit and she is satisfied with them. Firstly, I listed some ideas that I think she might want, and she picked out some of the aims from the list, and also listed some additional aims that she would like me to develop on. Here are some screenshots of what we have been discussing:














From contacting my client, I have been able to establish the project aims for the website. They are as follows:


-To create a visually appealing website
-To give easy access to information
-Providing various information about projects and staff, including inspiration, and themes/building size, etc.
-To provide details on contacting the company address, email, etc.

Using these project aims, I will create designs for my client so that we can design a website to our liking, and make sure it fits the aims of our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment