Friday, October 24, 2014

Oct 24 - Design Making #4

Due to CAS Week, I have not been able to complete my final design. However, over half-term, I have started to create my final design and complete it:

In this design, I used the horizontal menu bar and also used a scrolling design for the main articles (along with less important ones at the bottom). The use of this would provide more space for different articles, but however, this could mean that some articles might be missed by the user if they do not scroll onto all of them. This design provides much flexibility out of all since more articles can be added or removed.





For the contact us page, I decided to make 4 equal boxes for 2 social media widgets, 1 Google Maps widget, and 1 for text details of the office. The 3 mini transparent boxes are for social media website links, without widgets. I think this design is a more simple, organised design compared to the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment