Friday, November 7, 2014

Nov 7 - Client feedback and suggestions

During this week, Me and my client have been communicating and I have been receiving feedback for our designs. We have been constantly giving suggestions to each other on how we could improve it. Here are the emails that have been sent:
This is the first email that I have sent to show her the designs. She has replied with this to give me her opinions:


Here is the follow-up email she has sent to me, so I can see what I should start making my website on:

Using this information, I am now able to start to make my website with the design in mind. I have started to create me and my client's website and will be able to update my process along the making/testing journey. I will create the webpages I designed first, then conduct a verbal discussion with my client after developing those webpages, on how we should make the other webpages for the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment