Thursday, November 13, 2014

November 13 - Making the Navigation Bar

Today, I have started to make my website, and I decided to start with the navigation bar. This is because it would be needed for each webpage I create, therefore creating this would lay a base for all my other websites. Using the design that me and my client chose, I first looked at how to create the basic menu bar with a drop-down menu, before I added all the decorations. I was unsure on how to create a drop-down menu with the menu bar, but luckily I found this YouTube video  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN1iMaVfzfQ) which helped me to create the drop-down menu.
Using this video, I am in the process of making my drop-down menu. The CSS has been linked with my HTML, and I am in the process of adding the drop-down parts of my navigation bar. Here is what is currently looks like now, along with the code:


As you can tell, it is still in progress since the 'design/projects' is on top of the drop-down menu which isn't hidden and aligned properly. Next lesson and at home, I will finish this and update my progress as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment