Monday, November 24, 2014

Nov 24 - Modifying the Homepage (Discussion)

After contacting my client, we have come to an agreement on what we should do to change the website. Here are screenshots of what we came up with:








































To improve our website, I am going to change the glowing border, logo, and transition time for the drop-down menu. In the slideshow, I am going to remove the box shadows and other relevant transitions that will make it minimalist. For the background of the homepage, I might change it to either a color. or a design picture my client has sent me. This modification was developed by me and my client, and we mutually agree on this. We agreed on this because it fits in with the objective that we formed before we started to create the website (to create a visually appealing website), and it helps us to meet that objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment